14 Day Guarantee
All products carry a 14 day no-quibble money back guarantee - simply return the item to us within 14 days of the dispatch date and we'll return your payment in full, no questions asked. If you are a customer outside of the UK, the return time is extended to 21 days to allow for transit time.
How To Make A Return
Making a return is easy:
- Make a copy of the Order Note that came with your order - it's the paperwork in the plastic document wallet on the front.
- Mark on the order note what items you are returning. If you would say why we appreciate it as we use your feedback to improve our service.
- (Optional) If you would like an exchange item please state it on the order note. We do not charge extra P&P to deliver exchange items.
- Place the order note together with the return items back in the packaging we sent them to you. It's much more eco to reuse the envelope by taping it up and using it again! It's always good to put your return-to address on the backwhenever you use the post just in case the postal service have a problem.
- Put our address on the front:
Our primary office is:
PO Box 64985
Customers in the USA or Canada can use:
4281 Express Lane
- You do not normally need to send your return by a recorded service but it is good practice to get a proof of posting from the Post Office when you send. It is rare for items to go missing in the post but not unheard of which is why every Post Office can issue Proof of Posting so take advantage of that.
Do also remember that post is now priced by size as well as weight. You will most likely find your item is Large Letter or Packet size. If you underpay postage, we will pay the charges levied by Royal Mail when the item is returned and £3 administrative fee. These costs will be deducted from your return's refund, so please check if you are in doubt as to what postage you need to use
Whilst we send orders in protective packaging, every once in a while an item will get knocked in the post. If an item arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service immediately on 0208 123 9800 or by email. We'll assist you in making the return and prompt contact will allow us to reserve a replacement item where possible.
If you'd like an alternative item in exchange for the one you ordered (perhaps a bigger or smaller size) then simply follow the returns proceedure above. An exchange offers the advantage that we do not charge additional P&P. Please note that this service is currently only available to UK customers.