Unlike some dotcoms who are fronts for drop shippers with no actual inventory, we have a team and infrastructure operation set up to maintain stock and ensure rapid dispatch. 99% of our orders ship within 48 hours during the week. Customer Service hours are 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Certain orders may be fulfilled by our delivery partners, Amazon Inc.
Our Shipping Rates at a Glance
UK Domestic Orders:
- Standard Shipping - 2 - 3 working day delivery by Royal Mail Tracked 48 - £4 or free on orders over £30
- Expedited Shipping - next working day delivery by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm - £9
- Saturday Delivery - saturday delivery by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm Saturday - £14
Anywhere in the EU outside of UK
- Economy Airmail - 3 - 14 working day delivery (depends on country) - from €4
- Standard Airmail - 3 - 14 working day delivery (although generally faster than economy by 2 days) - €7,50
- Expedited Delivery - 2 working days - €15
Note that the above delivery timescales are from dispatch. We try to ship most orders within 24 hours during the week and orders are sent on a first come first served basis except for expedited delivery. This is fast tracked through dispatch and orders placed before 2pm ship same day whenever possible. Please ensure that you give a working phone number because if there is an issue with your order for any reason, our dispatch team will try to get in touch to resolve it swiftly.
||First Class Domestic or First Class Airmail
|Australia and New Zealand
|Rest of World
We offer the following:
Royal Mail Tracked 48 - this is a courier style delivery service and it comes with a tracking code that you use online at http://track.royalmail.com or with their customer service lines. This service has less than a 0.003% loss rate as the tracking is updated every 15 minutes once the item is on the Royal Mail network. This drastically reduces the rate of delayed or lost post.
For International Deliveries we use Royal Mail's International Signed For service. This does provide tracking and is passed as Priority mail to your country's postal service for delivery. Most countries now support tracking for the entirety of the route however some will only be able to tell you it's whereabouts once delivery has been attempted.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - this is a priority service. We will try our utmost to ship your order promptly and once shipped, it will be delivered on the next working day by 1pm guaranteed. You will have a tracking code emailed to you upon dispatch.
If you require a Saturday Special Delivery, you must choose this in the shipping options at checkout, otherwise orders shipped Special Delivery on a Friday will arrive on Monday. If we are unable to ship your order in time, we will refund the delivery charges down to standard Special Delivery.
Special Delivery is only available to UK mainland customers.
- Courier Delivery - we are offering couriered delivery to a growing range of destinations. The courier varies by country as the service will pass your delivery to a local courier with the best possible coverage and service. Delivery by courier is typically 2 to 3 days around the EU although weekends are excluded.
Orders are typically processed and dispatched in 24 to 48 hours, excluding weekends. We prioritise Special Deliveries. We do not ship on the weekend; if your order does get marked as shipped during the weekend it will catch Monday's post. If you have any questions about shipping, feel free to call us on 0208 123 9800.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will be alerted to this by email and will be kept informed throughout.
Items that are returned undelivered because the Royal Mail or local postal service in your country was unable to deliver them will incur a £3 administration charge. Examples of this might be that you supplied the wrong address or you failed to collect a parcel from your local sorting office within the period that Royal Mail hold your post for you. We will resend the item if you pay the postage again.
Make Me Beautiful.co.uk is owned and run by Rising Dragon Enterprises Ltd. You can pay for purchases using any of the following methods.
- Secure Credit Card Payment - we accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro (Switch), Solo, JCB and Diners cards. These payments are made through WorldPay, part of the Royal Bank of Scotland, and the global leader in secure online transactions so that you can rest assured you are shopping in a safe environment. Your credit card statement will show purchases made with us as 'Rising Dragon Enterprises Ltd'
- PayPal - PayPal allows you to transfer funds either from your existing account balance or from the credit cards you have registered with PayPal. PayPal payments to us will show as 'Rising Dragon Ltd' in your PayPal account history.
- Cheque or Postal Order - we accept cheques or postal orders made payable to Rising Dragon Ltd. Orders placed this way ship once your payment has cleared, typically three to five days from us receiving your payment.
- Bank Transfer - we accept direct bank transfers in Euros. These are made using DirecteBanking.com, which is run in partnership with Sofort Bank of Germany and to the highest German quality and safety standards. DirecteBanking means you can make payments without the need for a credit or debit card. We can take bank transfers from German, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium and UK banks.
We welcome telephone orders and can accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro (Switch), Solo, JCB and Diners cards for payment. If you prefer to make your order by telephone, want to check availability of a certain item or to confirm timescales for delivery, please call us on 0208 123 9800.